WOMEN'S HEALTHfind out more about our women's health services
What is women’s health physio?
Women’s health physiotherapy is the therapeutic treatment of all disorders affecting the pelvis and pelvic floor.
How can we help?
At West Kirby Physiotherapy, our expert Women’s Health Physio, Becky Corran specialises in the treatment of many pelvic conditions that involve pelvic floor dysfunction including:
- gynaecological problems such as vaginal prolapse
- bladder problems such as urinary incontinence
bowel problems such as difficulty emptying
- bowels and/or faecal incontinence
- chronic pelvic pain conditions
- pelvic pain related to pregnancy (previously known as SPD)
- weak stomach muscles e.g. diastasis rectus abdominis (tummy gap)
- painful intercourse
We are also proud to offer specialist assessment and rehabilitation for women who have recently had a baby (Mummy MOT).
We treat women of all ages, from 18 years old and above.
We understand the highly sensitive nature of many of the conditions we treat, and pride ourselves in our ability to put patient’s at ease allowing them to talk about their concerns in an open way. All our clinic rooms are private and all information is kept as strictly confidential.
Click here for more information or to book an appointment.